|Categoria||60 ML MADREPERLATI CX53..|
|Disponibilità altri pezzi previo ordine||si|
|Tempistica di preparazione prevista||1 giorni lavorativi|
Createx Airbrush Colors are professional grade airbrush colors which are manufactured with the highest quality control standards. These colors can be used on a variety of surfaces with permanent results
Fabric- Including 100% cotton, 50/50 blends, denim, sweatshirts, and most natural fibers.
1) For best results, wash item first to remove sizing and mill finishes.
2) Airbrush the design onto fabric avoiding thick buildup of paint and excessive paint layering.
3) Allow colors to dry, or a heat gun may be used to accelerate drying time. Drying time varies depending on application.
4) Heatset fabric for permanence by one of the following methods:
a) Iron for 2 minutes at 300º F use a protective cloth, keep iron moving.
b) Turn item inside out and put in clothes dryer for 40 minutes at highest heat.
1) Clean leather by wiping with mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol.
2) For best results, lightly spray mist a base coat of Opaque White on areas to be sprayed.
3) Apply color, avoiding over saturation and excessive paint layering.
4) Allow colors to dry thoroughly before heat setting.
5) Iron for 30 minutes at 225°using a protective cloth, or use a hot air gun at highest level for five minutes.
Paper and Canvas
1) Apply Color, avoiding thick buildup.
2) When using high tack frisket, dilute colors 25% with water. Colors are permanent when dry.
1) Prepare surface by lightly sanding, wipe clean.
2) Apply color, avoiding thick buildup of paint. Allow colors to dry for 24 hours before applying clear finish.
Ceramics and Clay
1) Apply color in thin even coats, avoid thick buildup.
2) Do not exceed temperatures of 300°F when baking. Colors are permanent for handling after 24 hrs.
Gli utenti registrati possono condividere la loro esperienza avuta con questo prodotto/servizio. Registrati per accedere a tutti i benefici riservati agli utenti registrati o clicca su login se sei già registrato.