€ 70,00 VAT included
SISTEMA ELETTRONICO A DISPLAY PER RADIO GIA CON MODULO INCORPORATO
ABBINARLO A RICEVENTI D8R, D8RSP, D6FR, D4FR
|Mode of DHT-U||Compatibility|
|V8 _Mode||Non-telemetry receivers (V8FR-HV, V8R7-HV, V8R7-SP, V8R4)|
|D_Mode||Telemetry receivers (D8R, D8RSP, D6FR, D4FR)|
Operating Current: 50mA
Output Power: 60mW
Resolution: 3072 (>11bit)
2) DHT-U can be clamped to the transmitter handle/antenna
3) Show in-flight data via in-built display
4) Capable of setting failsafe during flight
5) Firmware upgradable
Data Screen Menu Screen
Module ID Version Number
FrSky sensor hub, sensors and D8R telemetry receiver are required if information collecting and processing, model monitoring and data feedback are required.
Voltage A1 Voltage A2
Speed RPM Altitude
Unit Set (selectable): Speed (m/s or MPH)
2) Solder the battery power supply line, GND and PPM signal line to corresponding wires of DHT-U (RED→V+; BLACK→GND; BROWN→PPM).
3) Clamp DHT-U to the transmitter’s handle or antenna base by provided clamp and screw.
4) Connect the module antenna to DHT-U.
2) Turn the transmitter on and enter MENU page, select V8_Mode or D_Mode to work with corresponding receiver you are using (see compatibility chart above). Select Bind.
3) Connect battery to the receiver while holding F/S button on the receiver. The RED LED on the receiver will flash, indicating the binding process is completed. Turn off the transmitter and receiver.
4) Turn the transmitter on and enter MENU page, select Normal. Re-connect battery to the receiver. The RED SOLID LED on the receiver will indicate receiver is receiving commands from the transmitter.
After above steps are completed, both the transmitter and receiver are ready to be used. The bind procedure will not have to be repeated unless one of the two is replaced.
2) The receiver’s antennas should be separated in the model and not touch the ground. Place the module antenna in a vertical position.
3) Turn the transmitter on and enter MENU page, select R-CK, connect battery to the receiver. The effective distance will be decreased to 1/30 of full range.
4) Walk away from the model while simultaneously operating the controls on the transmitter, confirming that all controls operate normally to a distance of 1/30 of the full range.
2) Set all transmitter controls to the desired failsafe position;
3) Press briefly the F/S button of the receiver (less than 1 second), the transmitter module will make a long “beep” (for D8R only) or the GREEN LED of the receiver will flash twice, indicating the failsafe position has been set in the receiver.
To disable the failsafe function, re-bind the receiver.
2) Enter MENU page, select F/S to enter failsafe sub-page, press button B to set failsafe at the desired failsafe position during flight.
Files are available via FrSky download section: http://www.frsky-rc.com/Downloads.asp?id=91